[ot]animenorth

  • zephyr_dudette
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
      hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i was wondering if
      any of you are involved in anime north, and if so could you possibly
      answer two quesions for me:
      1) how much does it cost to rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
      the artist's alley?
      2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or included?

      thanks!! ^_^

      -Zeph ^_^

      ps- just finished lain (yeah, i know, i'm a little behind *lol* and
      can i just say SO GOOD! ^_^ sugoi!
    • Kathryn Williams
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
        hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i was wondering if
        > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so could you possibly
        > answer two quesions for me:
        > 1) how much does it cost to rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
        > the artist's alley?

        I can ask Cathy later.

        > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or included?

        Yep,.. I think... Most of the AN execs are at Utarpa so you could ask them
        there.

        > ps- just finished lain (yeah, i know, i'm a little behind *lol* and
        > can i just say SO GOOD! ^_^ sugoi!

        >^_^< that it is.

        jaa ne

        Kat
      • Amy Gordon
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002

          ^_^ thanks so much Kat!! when you find out, let me know ne? ^_^  thankyou thankyou!

          -Zeph ^_^
          hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i was wondering if
          > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so could you possibly
          > answer two quesions for me:
          > 1) how much does it cost to rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
          > the artist's alley?
          I can ask Cathy later.
          > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or included?
          Yep,.. I think... Most of the AN execs are at Utarpa so you could ask them
          there.
          > ps- just finished lain (yeah, i know, i'm a little behind *lol* and
          > can i just say SO GOOD! ^_^ sugoi!
          >^_^< that it is.
          jaa ne
          Kat

        • Drew Torrens
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002
            > hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i was wondering if
            > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so could you possibly
            > answer two quesions for me:
            > 1) how much does it cost to rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
            > the artist's alley?
            > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or included?

            I'm going to be their new webmaster, so I'll be the first to know when
            they've got the info up to date. The plan is that they're going to have
            separate registration forms and everything for artist's alley people this
            year, and that should be ready (hopefully) before the new year.

            TTFN,
            Drew
          • Amy Gordon
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 1, 2002

              cool stuff. congrats on the prestige of webmaster status drew! and thanks for the info! ^_^

              -Zeph ^_^
              > hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i was wondering if
              > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so could you possibly
              > answer two quesions for me:
              > 1) how much does it cost to rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
              > the artist's alley?
              > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or included?
              I'm going to be their new webmaster, so I'll be the first to know when
              they've got the info up to date. The plan is that they're going to have
              separate registration forms and everything for artist's alley people this
              year, and that should be ready (hopefully) before the new year.
              TTFN,
              Drew

            • PGit
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002
                Hey there;

                Last year there were a bunch of deals on tables and
                things, so for space in the art room, print shop, and
                half a table, plus con reg., it was around $60. It
                might go up this year, I've no idea, but if you
                pre-reg by a good span you'll probably save $$.

                PEE ESS: I'm lookin' for someone to share a table with
                this year so that I don't get stuck with the Ghastly
                Assemblage for the third year running. Just in case
                you don't want a full one.

                ~ Alex(aka PGit)
                "Happiness is not a potato" (J. Winterson)

                --- Amy Gordon <zephthebest@...> wrote:
                cool stuff. congrats on the prestige of webmaster
                status drew! and thanks for the info! ^_^

                -Zeph ^_^
                > hey dudes, this is off topic, sorry erica ^_^; but i
                was wondering if
                > any of you are involved in anime north, and if so
                could you possibly
                > answer two quesions for me:
                > 1) how much does it cost to
                rent/buy/whateveryoucallit a table for
                > the artist's alley?
                > 2) if you pay for the table, is admission extra or
                included?
                I'm going to be their new webmaster, so I'll be the
                first to know when
                they've got the info up to date. The plan is that
                they're going to have
                separate registration forms and everything for
                artist's alley people this
                year, and that should be ready (hopefully) before the
                new year.
                TTFN,
                Drew

                http://mailplus.yahoo.com
              • Amy Gordon
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 2, 2002

                  thanks for the info dude! as for the shared table offer, i'd love to, but the question wasn't for me ^_^;; my friend was interested, and i said i'd inquire for her. but thanks! i'm sure someone else on the list is looking to share a table...*looks around*

                  -Zeph ^_^