Hello PEEPS

  • Levk Velez
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      I saw this funny funny comic strip online and decided to share with
      everyone here snce it does contain Yuri stuff. I only read about
      half of it but i think it is funny and stuff ^^ so I hope you enjoy
      to little break from life :) TTYL!!!

      Girl Street Online Comic Link
      http://girlstreet.keenspace.com/d/20020417.html

      If you already saw this link and whatnot sorry if you get it again..
      That linkl should lead you to the first strip they made. Hope you
      enjoy
    • Allison Saotome
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
        GAK! Another Web Comic for me to devour in one day and keep me from writing. Not like I need help doing this but hey, thanks for pointing me to a new one :)

        -Allison "I need to stop working overtime" Saotome