Re: [Yuricon] Seeking artist

  • Levk Velez
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2002
      ?? Did you reply? I don't remember getting any reply
      >< Sorry, But I never change my mind, I think >< I
      need to e-mail some people, I have been busy the last
      few weeks, or days or something and I had not enough
      time to work on my manga's :(( WAAAAA Well, This
      weekend might be different. But then again my family
      is coming over on Saturday. But I might be able to
      pull something off in my time. >< I need to do some
      things >< lol And update my site, which has not been
      really updated for 2 or 3 weeks!!!! The last update
      was only a pic >< I have been lacking.. Life has taken
      over and I had to take care of it. But next week I am
      free sortof >< But as I said, I need to catch up and
      e-mail someone I promise something to >< WAAAAAA!!!
      Sheeshh oh well, TTYL

      =====
      PEACE!!!!

      ~Levk~