Alien 9 paper finally finished

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2002
      Finally, after months of working on this I've completed my paper on Alien 9.
      I tried to pull together all the questions people have asked about the
      series and put all my thoughts onto paper. I hope I managed to get it all
      down but I can't remember everything I said during Anime North so I might
      have missed something. For those who have seen the series here is my Paper.

      http://www.katandnekomanga.ca/alien9paper.shtml

      After I finish reading the rest of the manga I'll write another on that.

      Well I'm sleepy. Have fun.

      jaa ne

      Kat