Re: [Yuricon] Re: OK - let's see how many *really* competent, cool characters we

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2002
      >From: "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...>

      >I adore the 2nd OAV series. However, none of the women qualify for
      >Erica's very narrow-framed list. :-D

      Agreed.

      >--SG
      >--One Piece manga is out today! LUFFY!!!

      Where???? I was just at Asahiya looking for Vol. 26...

      Or do you mean the English language one? In any case, the entire crew of the
      Going Merry count as cool and competent - just to keep the comment on topic.

      One Piece utterly rocks my world. If I could draw, I'd spend all my time
      drawing nami and vivi having hot lesbian sex. :-)