Re: [Yuricon] Re: Worth the wait.

  • Sean Gaffney
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 19, 2002
      > So there actually is a character called Nenene? That certainly
      > explains the post-it's at the start of OVA #1. I thought "ne ne ne"
      > was just Yomiko adding something kawaii to her own lil' reminders...

      Nenene is the other 'lead' in the manga - she's a teenage writer who
      Yomiko obsesses over at the start of Manga 1, who is then kidnapped
      by a psycho freak. They get to be friends over the manga - those are
      her notes in the OAV.

      If you've seen a manga panel where a girl is kissing Yomiko full on,
      that's Nenene - she was deep into writing, and wanted to get the
      'feel' of the hot passion. ^_^ Nenene is to writing what Yomiko is
      to reading, basically. She's also probably the only thing I like
      about the manga.

      --SG