gnnnngh....

  • Charlene
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
      ...I'll work on random message boards more often...this happened to
      me once at an EZ-board I was modding...people were criticizing an
      organization on my board that complained and got me on a "copyright
      infringement" to get em to shut it down...

      --charlene
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
        >From: "Charlene" <ccb@...>

        >...I'll work on random message boards more often...this happened to
        >me once at an EZ-board I was modding...people were criticizing an
        >organization on my board that complained and got me on a "copyright
        >infringement" to get em to shut it down...

        Nice...I hope that wasn't it here, but since Yahoogroups has not seen fit to
        actually contact me - I don't really know *why* it was pulled.

        AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
        http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/

      • RCN
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
          We have had a period before that lasted several hours where posts wouldn't
          go thru. It *could* be possible that they are just having some troubles. Or
          it could be something else. Time will tell I guess. But I like this new
          list.

          Stacy
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2001
            From: "RCN" <azziz@...>
            >We have had a period before that lasted several hours where posts wouldn't
            >go thru. It *could* be possible that they are just having some troubles. Or
            >it could be something else. Time will tell I guess. But I like this new
            >list.

            It may well be technical, but we had to migrate anyway, eventually.

            We may end up making one list chitchat and one updates.