on a moderately related note . . .

  • PhoenixStar15@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2002
      Providence RI has a gay mayor, and there was much rejoicing.  Hopefully he'll do a lot of good for the city.  The last mayor's term ended early . . . oh yeah because he's going to prison.

      However Republicans seem to be overtaking the country, and there was much less rejoicing.

      meghan
      the cynic of sweetness and light

      "suppose I say . . . you're my saving grace?"

      live/deadjournal: edens_echo
    • Shannon Stricof
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2002

        Uck, what did the mayor do to get sent up the river, was it bad??? A gay mayor, thats coolness. Not the republicans, NOOOOOO!!! (If there are any repubs on the list, sry for that, I dont mean to offend) Now that they own all three power zones there could be trouble for important stuff like abortion.

        -Shannon (oops, I almost wrote down my normal name, hee)

         PhoenixStar15@... wrote:

        Providence RI has a gay mayor, and there was much rejoicing.  Hopefully he'll do a lot of good for the city.  The last mayor's term ended early . . . oh yeah because he's going to prison.

        However Republicans seem to be overtaking the country, and there was much less rejoicing.

        meghan
        the cynic of sweetness and light

        "suppose I say . . . you're my saving grace?"

        live/deadjournal: edens_echo

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • PhoenixStar15@aol.com