Re: [Yuricon] Looking for some help for Yuricon

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 6, 2002
      >From: Shannon Stricof <shanami632@...>

      >Ok, I'll help!!! I need a weekend project anyways, and that sounds like it
      >could be interesting. And just cuz I cant go to the con doesnt mean i cant
      >help, right?

      Correct - this is exactly the kind of thing that someone who can't cvome to
      the con *can* do to help!

      Just email our PR Queen, Menagi-chan at yuricon_pr@... to volunteer
      yourself as PR drone. :-)

    • Levk Velez
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 6, 2002
        *waits* done really nothing so i wait for the con ^^"
        Never acctually heard from that group to makes me feel
        as if it's dead >< but i know it's not becuase I get
        mail from this group!! GAH! Oh well, I still wait :)

        la de da de laaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

        =====
        PEACE!!!!

        ~Levk~

        http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/zone/l/e/levk/levk.html
        http://www.v1331-productions.com/

        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
        http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 6, 2002
          Hi lev -

          This list isn't a "chat" list. It's going to be quiet, unless I need
          volunteers...or until the con is closer.

          I'd appreciate it if you kept chichat on the main Yuricon list, thanks. :-)

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 6, 2002
            I wrote:

            >This list isn't a "chat" list. It's going to be quiet, unless I need
            >volunteers...or until the con is closer.

            >I'd appreciate it if you kept chichat on the main Yuricon list, thanks. :-)

            Well duh. Yes it is. :-) I *thought* this was sent to the Volunteers list
            and so inserted foot firmly in mouth.

            My apologies Lev...carry on. :-)

            Cheers,

            Erica (who really shouldn't do more than three things at once. :p)

          • Levk Velez
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 6, 2002
              :-p Ok ok You can yell at me!! :-p I can get mad as
              well, lol but I do know what I am doing lol :) no prob
              on that yelling thing must be busy anyway, peace

              =====