Seeking artist

  • pbarkow@hfx.eastlink.ca
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
      Greetings.

      After a full year of communications difficulties, I have received final
      notice from my partner in our belated entry to the ALC Manga
      Project that she is unable to continue to work on it.

      As such, I'm wondering if another one of the talented artists that
      seem to populate this list would like to take a gander at the script.

      Failing that, I'll just post the script, as I believe it makes for a
      vaguely amusing read.

      "I have this sudden urge to scream 'PIKACHU!' and then bite
      somone."
      Philip
      Harbinger of Keener-sama
      Vice President DPG
      Official Fashion Consultant and Hentai of the DGML
      Shameless Faith/Buffy shipper.
      Lapsed Discordian
      Head of the Keiko-chanian faction
      Hug Guy
    • Levk Velez
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2002
        me me me!!! lol, i draw >< maybe not good but i give
        it my best shoot and i make my own comics, currently
        on my site ^^ i made strips and manga's. color, marked
        in b&w and mostly pencil ^^ you can cheak it out

        http://www.v1331-productions.com/

        that and i like posting my site :) I am Levk!!! Not
        Miss Yi! lol

        thanks in advance :)>-

        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
        http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
      • pbarkow@hfx.eastlink.ca
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2002
          On 4 Nov 2002 at 19:46, Levk Velez wrote:

          > me me me!!! lol, i draw >< maybe not good but i give

          Did you change your mind?
        • Levk Velez
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 29, 2002
            ?? Did you reply? I don't remember getting any reply
            >< Sorry, But I never change my mind, I think >< I
            need to e-mail some people, I have been busy the last
            few weeks, or days or something and I had not enough
            time to work on my manga's :(( WAAAAA Well, This
            weekend might be different. But then again my family
            is coming over on Saturday. But I might be able to
            pull something off in my time. >< I need to do some
            things >< lol And update my site, which has not been
            really updated for 2 or 3 weeks!!!! The last update
            was only a pic >< I have been lacking.. Life has taken
            over and I had to take care of it. But next week I am
            free sortof >< But as I said, I need to catch up and
            e-mail someone I promise something to >< WAAAAAA!!!
            Sheeshh oh well, TTYL

            =====
            PEACE!!!!

            ~Levk~