Looking for some help for Yuricon

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 4, 2002
      Hello all -

      Our Public relations team needs an injection of new blood. As usual, it seems that many people have volunteered, only to disappear over time.

      I'm looking for three or four *dedicated* people who to email potential advertisers with our rate card, then do the appropriate follow up. This is not as hard as it seems, once you get past not caring in they reject you. :-)

      The botom line is - if you folks don't help out then things can't get done. We need advertising or things like our Program Book don't get published. You want to know when things are, don't you? :-)

      We also have two exciting publishing projects on hand - Yuri Monogatari and an English translation of Rica's work. Both will cost $ and advertising supplies that.

      We're looking for someone who will be able to devote 5-10 hours a month to this and who will respond when emailed.

      Please email yuricon_pr@... if you're interested.

    • Levk Velez
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 4, 2002
        ummm... i am always around to help ^^ I am a voleey
        also, but they rarely get any messages >< whatever i
        can do i can and will do. All i know is i can give
        more then 10 hours a month more like 60 i can give or
        more lol All i do is work on my site and draw so.. i
        have lots of time ^^ if i can help I am here for you :)

        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
        http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 5, 2002
          >From: Levk Velez <levk_v@...>

          >ummm... i am always around to help ^^ I am a voleey
          >also, but they rarely get any messages >< whatever i
          >can do i can and will do. All i know is i can give
          >more then 10 hours a month more like 60 i can give or
          >more lol All i do is work on my site and draw so.. i
          >have lots of time ^^ if i can help I am here for you :)

          Thanks Lev, but you're already signed up. I'm looking for *new* blood. :-)

        • Levk Velez
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 5, 2002
            lol I M THE BEST BLOOD!!! I work harder then needed ><
            lol oh well, i'll try and find some blood as well :-D

            HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
            http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
          • Shannon Stricof
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 5, 2002

              Ok, I'll help!!! I need a weekend project anyways, and that sounds like it could be interesting. And just cuz I cant go to the con doesnt mean i cant help, right?

              -Shannon

               atheniag <e.l.f.@...> wrote:

[...]

              Do you Yahoo!?
              HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 6, 2002
                >From: Shannon Stricof <shanami632@...>

                >Ok, I'll help!!! I need a weekend project anyways, and that sounds like it
                >could be interesting. And just cuz I cant go to the con doesnt mean i cant
                >help, right?

                Correct - this is exactly the kind of thing that someone who can't cvome to
                the con *can* do to help!

                Just email our PR Queen, Menagi-chan at yuricon_pr@... to volunteer
                yourself as PR drone. :-)

              • Levk Velez
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 6, 2002
                  *waits* done really nothing so i wait for the con ^^"
                  Never acctually heard from that group to makes me feel
                  as if it's dead >< but i know it's not becuase I get
                  mail from this group!! GAH! Oh well, I still wait :)

                  la de da de laaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

                  =====
                  PEACE!!!!

                  ~Levk~

                  http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/zone/l/e/levk/levk.html
                  http://www.v1331-productions.com/

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 6, 2002
                    Hi lev -

                    This list isn't a "chat" list. It's going to be quiet, unless I need
                    volunteers...or until the con is closer.

                    I'd appreciate it if you kept chichat on the main Yuricon list, thanks. :-)

                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 6, 2002
                      I wrote:

                      >This list isn't a "chat" list. It's going to be quiet, unless I need
                      >volunteers...or until the con is closer.

                      >I'd appreciate it if you kept chichat on the main Yuricon list, thanks. :-)

                      Well duh. Yes it is. :-) I *thought* this was sent to the Volunteers list
                      and so inserted foot firmly in mouth.

                      My apologies Lev...carry on. :-)

                      Cheers,

                      Erica (who really shouldn't do more than three things at once. :p)

                    • Levk Velez
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 6, 2002
                        :-p Ok ok You can yell at me!! :-p I can get mad as
                        well, lol but I do know what I am doing lol :) no prob
                        on that yelling thing must be busy anyway, peace

                        =====