Re: [Yuricon] "Yuriko with Love" Upgraded!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002
      >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

      >Also seeing as Erica-kun keeps complaining about how there is so little
      >yuri
      >these days I hope this one makes up for it abit and makes up for my not
      >being able to draw buff girls. Without furture delay here is the image.
      >
      >http://katandnekomanga.ca/Y005.shtml

      Very sexy. :-)

    • Shannon Stricof
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002

        Thats sooo cute Kat!!!!

        -Shannon

         Kathryn Williams <neko_haruka@...> wrote:

        I did it!! Another peice finished from thought to fully coloured in only a
        day (and I'm paying for it my hand hurts)

        As with the last image Erica-kun asked for another image but then said she
        didn't need it anymore becuase she liked "Yuriko with Love" but this possed
        me a new chalange... can I actually do better then the girl Yuriko with
        love? I don't know about that but I can try.

        Also seeing as Erica-kun keeps complaining about how there is so little yuri
        these days I hope this one makes up for it abit and makes up for my not
        being able to draw buff girls. Without furture delay here is the image.

        http://katandnekomanga.ca/Y005.shtml

        OK now I run way and hide my head so you all can't see me go beet red as you
        are looking at it.

        jaa ne

        Kat

        Do you Yahoo!?