Re: Mean looking Yuriko (this time joking around)

  • Kathryn K Williams
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 3, 2002
      > It's rockin' armor...but that hair! LOL

      I toned the hair down!! It isn't as bad as it use to be I tell you!!!
      Honest!!

      Glad everyone likes the image

      Soemthing is wrong with Yahoo... I'm not getting any messages and
      have to check the groups itself... weird.

      Well, jaa ne

      Kat
    • Alessandra Picchetti
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 3, 2002
        That happened to me, too, Kat - wound up one of the e-mails had bounced from
        my account, and you have to go reassure Yahoo that your e-mail is still
        valid. ^^ That would be where I'd start... not sure what it's under though.

        -Alex

        > I toned the hair down!! It isn't as bad as it use to be I tell you!!!
        > Honest!!
        >
        > Glad everyone likes the image
        >
        > Soemthing is wrong with Yahoo... I'm not getting any messages and
        > have to check the groups itself... weird.
        >
        > Well, jaa ne
        >
        > Kat

      • Kathryn Williams
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2002
          Oh good so it isn't my email that is causing the problem... I seem to be
          getting emails again... still it is weird.

          thanks for tell me.

          jaa ne

          Kat