Re: [ot] HELP!!!! yuri/ anime seminar

  • Kathryn K Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., "Kazeno Hoshi" <kazenohoshi@h...> wrote:
      Hi hi!

      I'm not a professor (I only have a degree in Arts and I don't think
      that counts) but I'm taught at the Western Univeristy as well as at
      Cons across North America about Shoujo ai, GoH for Yuricon and am
      hosting the Toronto Shoujo ai Film festival. I'm always willing to
      help where I can. Erica-kun seems to think I'm more of an expert in
      some areas but that is just because I'm buried myself in my work but
      I think she would be a better person then me.

      If you need all the info about who I am and what I do you can find it
      all here: http://katandnekomanga.ca/Abouttheartist.shtml

      Good luck.

      jaa ne

      Kat

      > Hi to all the people at yuricon
      >
      > My name is Cassie Huang, and 1) i'm a huge fan of yuri/ shoujoai
      and 2) a
      > student working in the women's studies department at MIT.
      > This combined got me into a bit of trouble with my supervisor...who
      now
      > thinks it's a great idea to organize a seminar on the subject of
      gender
      > roles and sexuality in anime, and i'm in charge of finding the
      speakers.

      > can anyone think of any famous people that i should tell my
      supervisor to
      > invite? (professors prefered) or of any places i can find more
      information
      > on the subject?
      >
      > thanks lots, minna-san
    • Kathryn K Williams