"Yuriko with Love" Upgraded!!!

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2002
      I did it!! Another peice finished from thought to fully coloured in only a
      day (and I'm paying for it my hand hurts)

      As with the last image Erica-kun asked for another image but then said she
      didn't need it anymore becuase she liked "Yuriko with Love" but this possed
      me a new chalange... can I actually do better then the girl Yuriko with
      love? I don't know about that but I can try.

      Also seeing as Erica-kun keeps complaining about how there is so little yuri
      these days I hope this one makes up for it abit and makes up for my not
      being able to draw buff girls. Without furture delay here is the image.

      http://katandnekomanga.ca/Y005.shtml

      OK now I run way and hide my head so you all can't see me go beet red as you
      are looking at it.

      jaa ne

      Kat
    • Levk Velez
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2002
        Nice!! one worldd always says alot ^^ lol :) hope to
        see more

        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
        http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
      • Amy Gordon
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002

          woo! kat ^_^ that drawing is gorgeous!

          -Zeph ^_^
          I did it!! Another peice finished from thought to fully coloured in only a
          day (and I'm paying for it my hand hurts)
          As with the last image Erica-kun asked for another image but then said she
          didn't need it anymore becuase she liked "Yuriko with Love" but this possed
          me a new chalange... can I actually do better then the girl Yuriko with
          love? I don't know about that but I can try.
          Also seeing as Erica-kun keeps complaining about how there is so little yuri
          these days I hope this one makes up for it abit and makes up for my not
          being able to draw buff girls. Without furture delay here is the image.
          http://katandnekomanga.ca/Y005.shtml
          OK now I run way and hide my head so you all can't see me go beet red as you
          are looking at it.
          jaa ne
          Kat
          Home Selling? Try Us!
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/cGIolB/TM

          Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! Click Here
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002
            >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>

            >Also seeing as Erica-kun keeps complaining about how there is so little
            >yuri
            >these days I hope this one makes up for it abit and makes up for my not
            >being able to draw buff girls. Without furture delay here is the image.
            >
            >http://katandnekomanga.ca/Y005.shtml

            Very sexy. :-)

          • Shannon Stricof
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002

              Thats sooo cute Kat!!!!

              -Shannon

               Kathryn Williams <neko_haruka@...> wrote:

              I did it!! Another peice finished from thought to fully coloured in only a
              day (and I'm paying for it my hand hurts)

              As with the last image Erica-kun asked for another image but then said she
              didn't need it anymore becuase she liked "Yuriko with Love" but this possed
              me a new chalange... can I actually do better then the girl Yuriko with
              love? I don't know about that but I can try.

              Also seeing as Erica-kun keeps complaining about how there is so little yuri
              these days I hope this one makes up for it abit and makes up for my not
              being able to draw buff girls. Without furture delay here is the image.

              http://katandnekomanga.ca/Y005.shtml

              OK now I run way and hide my head so you all can't see me go beet red as you
              are looking at it.

              jaa ne

              Kat

              Do you Yahoo!?