Mean looking Yuriko (this time joking around)

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2002
      Ever since Erica-kun asked me to do a tough butch amazon Yuriko I've been
      rapping my head over the image. After my last attempted at armour I nearly
      tossed the computer out the window so had no plans to create another image
      with armour ando anything like that. Seeing as I can't to "Buff" like she
      wanted I tried for a different angel (which is where that chibi came into
      play. Out of frustration then anything else.) but after 3 days of working I
      think I've finally got a finished produced for everyone to see. Tell me what
      you hink. Armour isn't on of my strong suits and neither is action poses so
      this one was challanging me on all fronts. Now I've got to run off for a bit
      before updating my site this weekend so this is the only link to image for
      the moment.

      Erica-kun tell me when you want this and I'll set up the FTP. I'll also be
      colouring the chibi version later on but right now have other things to get
      finished.

      Here : http://katandnekomanga.ca/Y004.shtml

      Enjoy

      jaa ne

      Kat
    • Levk Velez
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2002
        I like it ^^. I like it alot ^^ Can I give it a shot?
        Would be fun to try ^^ I really like it anyway ><

        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
        http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
      • PGit
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 2, 2002
          Kickass job, Kat. I like the armour just fine, despite
          (or maybe because of) insanity. Heh, insanity makes
          everything better...

          ~ Alex (aka PGit)
          "I'm telling you stories. Trust me."
          ~ Jeanette Winterson

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 2, 2002
            Arigoto!!! but I'm already insane enough... One thing I hate is I always
            feel I ahve to improve upon every image I complete or I can't get anything
            done. No matter how much I try and tell myself to do a quick and simple job
            I alsay end up doing more then needed. I took out some of the flashy-ness
            that really over crowded the image. There was way to many in gravings on her
            armor and what have you. but I think I managed to still do better then I did
            on my lst armoured peice so am happy... and happier that other like it...
            now I just wait nervously for Erica-kun to replay.

            jaa ne

            Kat

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 2, 2002
              >From: "Kathryn Williams" <neko_haruka@...>
              >now I just wait nervously for Erica-kun to replay.

              It's rockin' armor...but that hair! LOL

              Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.� Try MSN!
            • Kazeno Hoshi
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 3, 2002
                Drool....

                such nice pics of yuriko...
                want, so want...

                kaze no hoshi

                Get faster connections�-- switch to�MSN Internet Access!
              • Kathryn K Williams
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 3, 2002
                  > It's rockin' armor...but that hair! LOL

                  I toned the hair down!! It isn't as bad as it use to be I tell you!!!
                  Honest!!

                  Glad everyone likes the image

                  Soemthing is wrong with Yahoo... I'm not getting any messages and
                  have to check the groups itself... weird.

                  Well, jaa ne

                  Kat
                • Alessandra Picchetti
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 3, 2002
                    That happened to me, too, Kat - wound up one of the e-mails had bounced from
                    my account, and you have to go reassure Yahoo that your e-mail is still
                    valid. ^^ That would be where I'd start... not sure what it's under though.

                    -Alex

                    > I toned the hair down!! It isn't as bad as it use to be I tell you!!!
                    > Honest!!
                    >
                    > Glad everyone likes the image
                    >
                    > Soemthing is wrong with Yahoo... I'm not getting any messages and
                    > have to check the groups itself... weird.
                    >
                    > Well, jaa ne
                    >
                    > Kat

                  • Kathryn Williams
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 3, 2002
                      Oh good so it isn't my email that is causing the problem... I seem to be
                      getting emails again... still it is weird.

                      thanks for tell me.

                      jaa ne

                      Kat