Re: [Yuricon] more OT then before.. Many Alexs???

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 2002
      > Yep, that's me. *sigh* Forever attached to fanboys. I
      > mainly was talkin' to Drew on Geek Week, 'cause
      > Tempest was working Hairy Tarantula's booth and I
      > never get to see her, so it was babble babble babble.

      aha! So that was you after all. I wish my mind wouldn't get so blurry when
      I'm at cons. I seem to miss so many people without even knowing it. The Con
      me and the real me are two different people but very few get to see that.
      Who knows maybe one day I'll finally learn to calm down while being around
      more then 5 people and actually remember some of these time. But now it is
      all clearning up (mostly because of Pride and Utarpa) Also I'm not use to
      seeing more then about 3 of the same people in a month so it is taking me
      some time to get use to Toronto. So much to do and so many people to see,
      I'm really happy I fought my way out here *grins*

      > ... which is pretty much what this post is, I think,
      > but thanks for having a lookthru on Whim. I don't do
      > much consistent stuff these days, because University
      > and Personal Life is taking up too much of my time.
      > Or, rather, technical lack thereof contrasted with
      > actual existence of anime-class confusion.

      Sounds like me during Con season, The site just sits there for months
      because I am to turned to fight with it when I get home. Mind you Dream
      weaver makes life so much easier. Now I don't fear updating the bloody
      thing. Hearing about what everyone does during the University year makes me
      sometimes wish I'd actually gone, mind I'd probly have goto Sharden Collage
      and not University but you know what I mean... Now Who's rambling LOL

      Well, I'm off to try and sleep, I planed a major update this weekend so need
      to get some sleep so I can finish more art work.

      Jaa ne

      Kat (who is happy she sorted out more people in her insanly confused mind)