Azumanga Daioh Parody

  • dreiser
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2002
      hey all! just posting to let the azumanga daioh
      fans out there know that i have a little video up
      for it on my website. it features the trailer the
      movie but i'm a cheerleader and synchs it using
      clips of everyone's favorite anime.

      (sweatdrops at pause)

      the fav anime is azumanga daioh. lol. or at least
      for me it is. anyway, if you want to check it out just
      run over to http://www.dreiser.net/ and right click on
      the word parody. it's right on the intro page.

      it's an avi file compressed with divx at 19 mbs.
      if you don't have divx just go to http://www.divx.com/
      to get hooked up. i hope you find it funny!

      and ps, the trailer audio can be quiet so some of
      you might have to crank up the volume.

      nic