Yuricon site update

    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 26, 2002
      New things abound at the updated Yuricon website!

      First up, the Yuricon Goodies page is back, with all kinds of official Yuricon clothes, gear and stuff. Don't miss your chance to sport sexy Yuriko with love, while supporting yuri, shoujoai and Yuricon in a real-world kind of way. :-)
      http://www.yuricon.org/goodies.htm

      New art at the Yuriko gallery - http://www.yuricon.org/gallery3.htm

      "The List" has new names and a slightly new format. We've separated things into three major categories, to assist you with your holiday wish lists. :-) http://www.yuricon.org/list.htm

      And the results of the last poll were overwhelming! Next poll to come soon. http://www.yuricon.org/pastpolls.htm

      At Yuricon 2003, we've updated our Guests page with the addition of a new guest: http://www.yuricon.org/03/Guests.htm

      And Registration has been updated, with new contact information: http://www.yuricon.org/Registry/index.html

      Last but not least, for Yuricon members, there's a load of wonderful yuri and shoujoai manga scanned, translated, or scanned and translated at http://www.yuricon.org/manga/mangaindex.htm

      Upcoming news:

      New auctions to come this week and right now, Yuricon is working to get you some great entertainment for 2003! Keep checking back for updates.
    • Levk Velez
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 26, 2002
        My pic won't show up and if i click it, it says file
        not found :(( oh well ^^ I will finish the color one
        by today anyway, in fact 2 hours will be good ^^ I am
        talking on IM also so most likely one hour instead ^^
        hee hee ^^ maybe sooner who knows ^^ time is

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
      • Sean Gaffney
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 26, 2002
          ...why was Sumire removed from the list? ^^;; Was my impassioned
          plea not good enough?

          --SG
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 26, 2002
            >From: Levk Velez <levk_v@...>
            >My pic won't show up and if i click it, it says file
            >not found :(( oh well ^^ I will finish the color one
            >by today anyway, in fact 2 hours will be good ^^ I am
            >talking on IM also so most likely one hour instead ^^
            >hee hee ^^ maybe sooner who knows ^^ time is

            It's been fixed, Lev. :)

            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 26, 2002
              >From: "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...>

              >...why was Sumire removed from the list? ^^;; Was my impassioned
              >plea not good enough?

              Sumire was never on the list. :-)

              I look at it like this - if I don't see any yuri/shoujoai potential, I wait
              until the rule of 5 kicks in. Whe I get 5 people who insist (sometimes
              despite all evidence to the contrary) that a character belongs on the list,
              I add it in.

              You were number 2. :-)

              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 26, 2002
                thanks ^^ almost done with color one ^^

                http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
              • Sean Gaffney
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 26, 2002
                  ...I saw her on there last update, I swear. ^^;;

                  <scowls> Stupid Kanna/Maria fans...

                  --SG

                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 26, 2002
                    >From: "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...>
                    >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon site update
                    >Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 17:13:29 -0400
                    >
                    >...I saw her on there last update, I swear. ^^;;

                    I don't *think* I cut her off. I may have though. I know I cut out one name.
                    I wonder if anyone will ever notice. :-)

                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 12, 2007
                      Well, now we really are back up and running, and so, of course, it's
                      time for a few quick updates!

                      A few new items are listed on the Yuricon Shop!

                      From Amazon JP:

                      Sakura no Kiwa:http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#SnK

                      Scape-God:http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#SnK

                      From Amazon:

                      Read or Dream, Volume 3: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html#ROD

                      Simoun Drama CD: http://www.yuricon.org/shop/cds.html#OY

                      And don't forget your copy of "Yuri Monogatari 4", ALC Publishing's
                      newest 100% yuri anthology!

                      Online registration is open for Yuricon's 2007 "Yurisai" event:
                      http://www.yuricon.org/events/07index.html - join us for the only 100%
                      yuri day of the year!

                      Yuricon - "For real woman who like their women...animated."
                      http://www.yuricon.org
                    • Shannon J. L.
                      Message 10 of 12 , Mar 12, 2007
                        *waves*

                        I wrote one of the stories in YM 2, and I was wondering it it would be
                        okay for me to put the files up in my photobucket account? I assume
                        it's out of print by now....

                        Shane
                        Message 11 of 12 , Mar 13, 2007
                          >From: "Shannon J. L." <shanejayell2000@...>
                          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
                          >Subject: [Yuricon] Yuri Monogatari question
                          >Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 02:23:30 -0000
                          >
                          >*waves*
                          >
                          >I wrote one of the stories in YM 2, and I was wondering it it would be
                          >okay for me to put the files up in my photobucket account? I assume
                          >it's out of print by now....

                          Hi there -

                          I'll address this in a private email, since it's really off-topic for this
                          list. :-)

                          Intro*Terms
                          Message 12 of 12 , Dec 2, 2007
                            A few updates at the Yuricon site, and more to come!

                            New Events on the events page: http://www.yuricon.org/events/

                            New AMVs on Yuri Studios: http://www.yuricon.org/events/videos/

                            This is sort of anti-news, but I want to let everyone know that I'm
                            pulling the RSS newsfeed from the Yuricon website. I haven't had the
                            time to keep it up to date at all, and I'm more likely to post here.
                            So, as of today, Okazu is the official outlet for Yuri news for
                            Yuricon.

                            Don't forget to download the Yuricon toolbar with custom Yuri search
                            and chat! http://yuricon.communitytoolbars.com

                            More AMVs, more events, more name on "The List" and even more to come!