*twitch* Need Sleep.... no da.

  • Eleanor Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2002
      I am proud of me I'm almost done. Like a bare single
      digits worth of pages left to do ^.^ I'm happy and
      stuff. So everyone take a look. I know I have a lot of
      stuff to work on and I changed the first few pages a
      lot but eh... I'm lazy and my server is too fruity and
      doesn't let me use my FTP ... so I don't feel like
      bothering with re-uploads of the same images. Enjoy
      all.

      If your curious as to which page you left off on it
      was page 7 ^.^ no go frolic and play and some junk.I
      am one very tired Space Cadet No Da.

      =====
      ~Tita

      "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

      http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/