Hmmm, I found something interesting! ...maybe.

  • annieeclectic
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2002
      <a
      href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=724474137">
      here </a>

      .... "tested on linux platforms" ... Yay!

      .... "new 0.2 interface" ....

      Being the UberGeek that I am... I'm a touch wary of anything with an
      0.2 version attached, unless I'm beta testing it. Plus, this seems
      to have kinda generic (read: "Hey, I did an unfiltered google search
      and made a nifty CD!) pictures.

      Anyone see any value in this?

      -Annie
    • Shannon Ami Stricof
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2002
        Wow, I dont know, it sounds kinda faked;but dont trust me on anything
        serious, my knowledge of anime is incredibly limited, and besides
        knowing what hentai is, I dont know anything about it(slight
        disadvantage of being a minor even though I dont think hentai would
        appeal to me at least anyways), so this probably doesnt help (may
        hurt even). Sorry I had to open my mouth.
        -Shannon

        --- In Yuricon@y..., "annieeclectic" <archan@i...> wrote:
        > <a
        > href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
        ViewItem&item=724474137">
        > here </a>
        >

        > .... "tested on linux platforms" ... Yay!
        >
        > .... "new 0.2 interface" ....
        >
        > Being the UberGeek that I am... I'm a touch wary of anything with
        an
        > 0.2 version attached, unless I'm beta testing it. Plus, this seems
        > to have kinda generic (read: "Hey, I did an unfiltered google
        search
        > and made a nifty CD!) pictures.
        >
        > Anyone see any value in this?
        >
        > -Annie
      • annieeclectic
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2002
          Awww, no feeling bad for replying, any opinion is a good opinion to me :-). It does sound a little fake, or at the best, it's not good quality. I dunno, I haven't found a great doujin yuri comic yet. At least one that wasn't good until "YOINKS!" she has more parts then she should! Argh. What's an ecchi girl to do?

          -Annie