Re: [Yuricon] Alien 9 Manga coming soon!!!

  • Levk Velez
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 11, 2002
      YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to see that anime one
      day >< i only saw the vid that was on a link long ago
      >< but i liked the vid and most likly the anime ^^ so
      I can't wait to see it myself ^^ Thanks for the
      information ^^

      http://faith.yahoo.com
    • Kathryn Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 11, 2002
        CPM has the right to the Alien 9 Manga!!! The Manga has alot more Shoujo ai
        moments that then anime. Yuri and Kumi actually kiss and confess their love
        in the manga. CPM says they will be releasing it in it's orginal right to
        left order as 3 TP's just like thr original Japanese version and the
        translators are taking extra care of this one. I'm so happy, It is taking me
        forever to translate this one. There are just to many metephors and what
        have you. Without any furigana I've finding myself running for my
        dictionaries ever other sentence, but now I don't have to worry about my
        note making sence because my firends care just buy the CPM version >^_^<
        This news comes just as my order for Milk Closet was sent. More Hitoshi
        works *jumps around then stops* Sorry... I'm off to work again.

        jaa ne

        Kat
      • Kathryn Williams
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 15, 2002
          You mean my AMV? That is the only vid I know had been posted about Alien 9
          here. Hope you liked it if it was what I'm thinking.

          and yes, Alien 9 is something else... hard to explain, and in one more month
          I'll have Milk Closet!!! I can't wait! Hopfully one day I'll get to meet
          Hitoshi... I love Satoshi's art work but Hitoshi's writing touched me so now
          I have a new mangaka to look forward to meeting oneday >^_^<

          jaa ne

          Kat

          > YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to see that anime one
          > day >< i only saw the vid that was on a link long ago
          > >< but i liked the vid and most likly the anime ^^ so
          > I can't wait to see it myself ^^ Thanks for the
          > information ^^
        • Levk Velez
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 15, 2002
            OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Phat!!!! Get me
            autographs ^^ lol Maybe not >< probally impossible
            anyway But that sounds great ^^ TTYL!!!

            http://faith.yahoo.com
          • Kathryn Williams
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 15, 2002
              That is if I remember to get myself one. I'm not much of an autograph person
              myself and I just enjoy being with other artist so sometimes forget. Like
              Tomoko Tanaguchi, I completly forgot about the autograph and was having more
              fun just chatting with her until wee hours of the night. Wasn't until sunday
              when she asked me to draw in her sketch book that I remembered to ask her to
              sign my copy of "Aquarium" silly me I should have asked her to sketch in my
              book too. I'll just have to when we meet in person again.

              You never know, you might meet him first... depending on what cons he ends
              up going to... if any... Never give up and you never know who you will meet
              in teh new morrow. That is what I say >^_^<

              jaa ne

              Kat

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 15, 2002
                Don't you just hate it wwhen you forget stuff??

                I should remember the drawing idea myself >< maybe i
                can get famous peopel to draw in my book ^^ that
                would be the best!!!!! lol ^^ ttyl

                http://faith.yahoo.com