Dyke wear!

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      During Pride this year I heard alot of lesbians complaining about how there
      weren't many t shirt tartgeted at them so I came up with a few idea for
      shirts. Here is the store:

      http://katandnekomanga.ca/DykeWear.shtml

      I've just finished a Chibi with Yuriko being hugged and added a saying that
      came up during CNAnime "Have you hugged a Dyke today?" Erika-kun gave me
      permission to use the chibi on the shirt.

      Enjoy

      Kat