[OT] Need artist

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
      I'm in the middle of a script for Yuri Monogatari.

      I'm aiming for 8-12 pages.

      The printed pages will be 5" x 8" greyscale.

      Please reply privately.

      Include website URL if available.
    • Levk Velez
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
        hello me artist lol!!

        I am so much of one I am drawing now!!! lol

        but anyway, my web site is www.v1331-productions.com
        even if you don't want me to draw, tell me what you
        think ,lol it gets updatesd every friday

        ((holy cow!!! it is almost friday >< gotta work on it
        now))

        PEACE!

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • Johann Chua
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
          At 04:40 PM 10/03/2002 -0700, Levk Velez wrote:
          >but anyway, my web site is www.v1331-productions.com
          >even if you don't want me to draw, tell me what you
          >think ,lol it gets updatesd every friday

          Nice color CG, but I'm looking for linework with grey tone shading.
        • Levk Velez
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
            Hee hee

            I do line stuff as well.. I draw in pencil and so on..
            Hummm... you can cheak in 20 mins and you can see a
            small comic i did ^^ or you can cheak as soon as you
            see this e-mail, either way i need 3 mins to put up my
            site.. uploading is fun fun ^^

            shuuuussss do not tell anyone i updated today

            lol

            http://sbc.yahoo.com