Re: [Yuricon] AWA short report

  • Jared Stricof
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002

      Whoa, thats really trippy! Sorry bout the whole ear-piercing thing though, that doesnt sound like much fun.

      -Shannon

       Sephiroth wrote:

      oh yea here's me in my costume.
      http://www.fansview.com/2002/awa/092702d108.jpg

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Alyssa Hines
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2002
        there's a new all anime con starting this year in
        sydney, its called animania and is going ot be held on
        saturday october 12th on the sydney uni grounds
        entrance is 15$

        for more info : http://animania.suanime.org/

        **returns to the luring mode**

        =====
        Daniel Johns Is God SILVERCHIAR

        http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
        - Always be connected to your Messenger Friends