[Yuricon] AWA short report

  • Sephiroth
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
      OK id like to write alonger report but i'm in the midst of heading off
      to collage while having cought a very annoying bug so here it goes (NOt
      to mention that my e-mail will have to chance soon).
      I got up and registered for the con on friday.Put on my Walter
      Costume (Even pearced my blasted ear so i could wear my custom eye piece
      i made, if you look at the srt section in the first hellsing DVD you'll
      see what i mean) I spent most of the con watcdhing AMVs though i did
      quite a few other things. Durring opening cerimonies i ended up sitting
      next to many of the GOH completly by accident. In fact i became aquanted
      with quiet a few of them amazingly enough. My Gravity of Utena Video won
      the best Romance in the AMV Expo which still is a shock to me. The DDR
      project 2 premier went off very well. Allright then i'm sorry but that's
      the basics right now. got alot going on i hope to write up a much bigger
      report soon Later All.
    • Sephiroth
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002
        oh yea here's me in my costume.
        http://www.fansview.com/2002/awa/092702d108.jpg
      • Jared Stricof
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2002

          Whoa, thats really trippy! Sorry bout the whole ear-piercing thing though, that doesnt sound like much fun.

          -Shannon

           Sephiroth wrote:

          oh yea here's me in my costume.
          http://www.fansview.com/2002/awa/092702d108.jpg

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Alyssa Hines
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2002
            there's a new all anime con starting this year in
            sydney, its called animania and is going ot be held on
            saturday october 12th on the sydney uni grounds
            entrance is 15$

            for more info : http://animania.suanime.org/

            **returns to the luring mode**

            =====
            Daniel Johns Is God SILVERCHIAR

            http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
            - Always be connected to your Messenger Friends