Re: Welcome new list members!

  • Shannon J. L.
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 1, 2002
      Waves cheerfully. Didn't know you were on this list too! Small
      world...

      Shane :)

      --- In Yuricon@y..., Michael Treiber
      <princedarienofthewhitemoon@y...> wrote:

      > Ive actually been a member for quite a while, but I just realized
      that ive never posted. Dont want to be mistaken for a lurker ^_^.
      Anyhoo... not that any of you have ever heard of me, but Ive posted a
      few yuri fics on fanfiction.net as the author name
      princedarienofthewhitemoon ...pretty much my only claim to fame.

      > The greatness that is Michael Treiber (well... in his head
      anyway...) can be most fully explored at

      > http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=39981

    • Jared Stricof
      Message 2 of 22 , Oct 1, 2002

        Hi Mike!!!!!

        -Shannon

         Michael Treiber wrote:

        Ive actually been a member for quite a while, but I just realized that ive never posted. Dont want to be mistaken for a lurker ^_^. Anyhoo... not that any of you have ever heard of me, but Ive posted a few yuri fics on fanfiction.net as the author name princedarienofthewhitemoon ...pretty much my only claim to fame.

        The greatness that is Michael Treiber (well... in his head  anyway...) can be most fully explored at

        http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=39981

        Do you Yahoo!?

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Jared Stricof
        Message 3 of 22 , Oct 1, 2002

          True that! This is definately one of the nicest friendliest groups of people ever (and the least suckiest too). Ditto on the Hi to all the new people. Ditto on the need of caffeine part too.

          -Shannon

          BTW: before I go to bed, I thought I'd ask if anyone has any recommedations as to where to buy anime online, I finally have the money to start catching up with you all. (not really, but, ya gotta start somewhere)

           atheniag wrote:

          Since the effervescent Kun is currently away, let me be the one to welcome our newest memebers!

          Don't be shy - step right up and say hello, introduce yourself, tell us about your fave yuri couple and be part of (in all honesty) one of the friendliest lists around. I'm not averse to busting heads to keep it friendly - but so far, it hasn't really been necessary.

          As a friend of mine said, the Yuricon list is the least sucky group of people you'll ever meet online. :-)

          Since there's been alot of new folks in the last few motnhs, I'll start by introducing myself. I'm Erica Friedman, and Yuricon is the product of a fit of pique I had one day. :-)

          Between my own poor efforts, and the enormous dedication of my truly inspriring staff, we're going to be putting on a hell of a party next June, in Newark, so I hope you'll all make it!

          In the meantime, hang out here, chitchat about the important things in life like, is there enough interaction between Nami and Bibi in One Piece to make *any* kind of case for a little yuri fun in their bedroom? (Actually, the answer's no, but it's fun to think about LOL)

          I appear to be in need of caffiene, so I'll end this here with another Yuricon welcome - we're all looking forward to meeting you. And rememmber - "no lurkies!" :-)

          Yuricon 2003 - http://www.yuricon.org/03/Home.htm

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • june_leigh25
          Message 4 of 22 , Oct 10, 2002
            A month later...

            Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody! I'm sorry that I'm so late
            replying, but a bunch of stuff came up in real life. Plus, I'm used
            to being ignored in other mailing lists. You all are so friendly.

            June

            http://mobile.msn.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Oct 11, 2002
              >From: "june_leigh25" <june_leigh25@...>

              >Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody! I'm sorry that I'm so late
              >replying, but a bunch of stuff came up in real life. Plus, I'm used
              >to being ignored in other mailing lists. You all are so friendly.

              Creepy, isn't it? :-)

            • Trixterpriest@aol.com
              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 15, 2002
                > Since the effervescent Kun is currently away, let me be the one to welcome our newest memebers!

                Yes, I would like to welcome everyone too! =^.^= Although I'll be staying away for a little while longer ;/ I'm currently in the middle of Kentucky with no internet connection. It's only by divine intervention that I'm able to come on tonight ;p

                So welcome to everyone that I haven't met yet...and I'll get around to a more personal welcome soon =^.^=

                *does a little welcome dance*

                > As a friend of mine said, the Yuricon list is the least sucky group of people you'll ever meet online. :-)

                Funny, I thought YOU said that ;p

                > Since there's been alot of new folks in the last few motnhs, I'll start by introducing myself. I'm Erica Friedman, and Yuricon is the product of a fit of pique I had one day. :-)

                There are drugs for that you know =^.^=

                > In the meantime, hang out here, chitchat about the important things in life like, is there enough interaction between Nami and Bibi in One Piece to make *any* kind of case for a little yuri fun in their bedroom? (Actually, the answer's no, but it's fun to think about LOL)

                It's time for a fanfic me thinks ;)

                > I appear to be in need of caffiene, so I'll end this here with another Yuricon welcome - we're all looking forward to meeting you. And rememmber - "no lurkies!" :-)

                That's right! No lurkies!! I may not be around to get onto to you but that doesn't mean I don't have spies ;)

                Kun
              • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 15, 2002
                  > Ive actually been a member for quite a while, but I just realized that ive never posted. Dont want to be mistaken for a lurker ^_^. Anyhoo... not that any of you have ever heard of me, but Ive posted a few yuri fics on fanfiction.net as the author name princedarienofthewhitemoon ...pretty much my only
                  > claim to fame.

                  Welcome back from lurkersville ;) And actually, you have posted before because I recognize the handle from some posts a long time ago =^.^=

                  Unless there's another princedarienofthewhitemoon ;p

                  Kun