Folks near new/used manga stores...

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
      ...is Satoshi Fujii's _After School Rhapsody_ available? I've tried
      browsing and searching various online shops with no luck.

      The title story's one of the sweetest H yuri stories (student seduces
      teacher) ever.
    • Johann Chua
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
        At 04:53 AM 10/02/2002 +0800, Johann Chua wrote:
        >...is Satoshi Fujii's _After School Rhapsody_ available? I've tried
        >browsing and searching various online shops with no luck.

        Here's some thumbnail scans:

        http://www.rarehentai.com/preview/html/manga_armory/Misc/Japanese/After_School_Rhapsody/index_1.html

        I uploaded the title story to the Yuri Doujinshi group's Photos section.
      • Johann Chua
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2002
          Full-size cans of "After School Rhapsody":

          http://freemanga.sexstorage.net/after.html