Finished Major Site Update

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2002
      I just spent the last two night majorly updating my site, Adding the Toronto Shoujo ai Showing, More posters and art work, Banners, reformating most of the site layout, The whole nine yards. There are still things I want to update but I first needed to get eh site working again before thinking of bigger things. Now that that is finished I can get back to finishing my toning and other projects.

      If you don't know my site already it is www.KatAndNekoManga.ca I'll appoligies if there are any broken links, I think i found them all but you can never be sure can you?

      Well I'm off to sleep now.

      jaa ne

      Kat