Re: [Yuricon] OT: Sailor Moon Stars game for Sega Pico

  • Cyndy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2002
      You really should consider it! You being in Japan at least shipping would
      be cheaper. I like it. I have fun playing around with the Pico games and I
      really enjoy the format. The games aren't for gamers, but it is really a
      nice educational toy and most games I have also have voices in them. Plus
      they games themselves are just so pretty or cute. Even the game/books
      themselves are colorful.

      Plus the Japanese Pico games have cool accessories like some have cooking
      sets or steering wheels or kitchens with some games that interact with the
      games. I'm making a website soon dedicated to the Pico...I hope! LOL!

      Cyndy

      Cyndy