Re: More 'fanservice' yuri

  • the_judy_justice
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., Sephiroth <fischer@p...> wrote:
      > I don't really care to much about fan service. I generally don't
      care
      > ether way as long as the anime is good. Because despite what some
      > directors think if you show off said atractive girls nauty parts
      that
      > will not excuse you anime being a very dumb. I especully hated the
      Agent
      > Aika version of fan service. Which was having all of the angels
      used to
      > show off the girls panties. God that gave me a headache.

      -Laugh- Yes... Agent Aika.
      I had never seen so many panties in such a short time!
      And also yes, this didn't lead anywhere. It had nothing to do with
      the story. I would only mention Cutey Honey as an example of
      interesting and meaningful fanservice connected to the story in some
      way. But I guess there are other series, it was just an example.

      -Judy (Who loves fanservice anyway.)