[Yuricon] Birthday Pictures

  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2002
      Ohayo Minna! =^.^=

      Just thought I'd let you guys know that I updated my album with my 25th
      birthday pictures so you can see all the wacky One Pieceness ;p

      http://www.snikt.com/trixterpriest/photo/album.htm

      Take care!

      Kun
      ----'-,-{@
    • Cyndy
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 27, 2002
        You've got some great friends, Kun! What a wonderful birthday party! And
        you looked oh so cute in your shirt!

        Cyndy

      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 28, 2002
          << You've got some great friends, Kun! What a wonderful birthday party! And
          you looked oh so cute in your shirt! >>

          Agreed on the first and psh to the second ;)

          Kun
          ----'-,-{@
        • Amy Gordon
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 28, 2002

            awww!!! that's too completely sweet ^_^ i'm glad your b-day was so much fun kun ^_^

            and on a completely unrelated note: you have an AMAZINGLY fast server O_o impressed!!! *lol*

            -Zeph ^_^
            Just thought I'd let you guys know that I updated my album with my 25th
            birthday pictures so you can see all the wacky One Pieceness ;p
            http://www.snikt.com/trixterpriest/photo/album.htm
            Take care!
            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
            Home Selling? Try Us!
            http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/MVfIAA/cGIolB/TM

          • Trixterpriest@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 29, 2002
              << awww!!! that's too completely sweet ^_^ i'm glad your b-day was so much
              fun kun ^_^

              and on a completely unrelated note: you have an AMAZINGLY fast server O_o
              impressed!!! *lol* >>

              Thanks Zeph =^.^= Although it's not my server...but I do reap some of the
              benefits ;) For small stuff only though...can't have it all ;p

              Kun