Re: New Orleans Pride parades

  • jqdreamweaver
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 26, 2002
      --- In Yuricon@y..., awill <ahwill@c...> wrote:
      > Jennnyyyy! *Glomp, huggle* it's sooooo good to hear
      > from you again! You seem much happier about life,
      > for which I am glad. No more lurking!
      >
      > Byakko

      *smiles* I'll try not to lurk, but college makes it rather
      difficult. And yes I am happier. I'll email you later with details,
      Byakko.

      In other news, New Orleans is being evacuated. Which means the
      parades are off. *bangs head against wall* Oh, well. There's always
      next year, right? Later dayz!

      ~Mac