Re: [Yuricon] Not sure if anyone cares but

  • Jared Stricof
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2002

      Am I getting your drift right in assuming that you don't like HP??

      -Shannon

       Sephiroth wrote:

      http://www.sluggy.com/daily.php?date=020902
      I know there are alot of Harry Pothead (I spelled it wrong on purpose)
      fans so i figgure you will like this.

      Do You Yahoo!?

    • Natalie Slaughter
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 7, 2002
        Yaay! Neither do I. ^_^

        Shiraishi Mayumi

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8, 2002

          -.-; Baby....bloody get over your anti-Potter-ness... Grr. x.x He never did anything to you. -.-;
          Or at least...like the Slytherins, cause they all hate him? ^^;;

          ~Omichan

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 8, 2002
            Nope! Still hate HP. ^_^

            Shiraishi Mayumi

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 8, 2002
              Jared Stricof wrote:

              > Am I getting your drift right in assuming that you don't like HP??

              No i think harry potter is ok. It's just the only way i can
              think of to mess with his name. Since the comic sluggy freelance does
              the same with everyone elses name. However if you are in the mood to
              accuse me of things then please take this the compleatly wrong way. I'm
              sorry you THINK that WAY.

              As for the reasions for chosing a drug related name. I think it
              explanes why us Muggles don't see magic. Because we are not high on
              drugs like so many of the magic folk. There wands always smoke when they
              use magic so they obviosly are getting some sort of high off of it.

              That all was a joke and if you took me serious for one moment i will
              then proceed to laugh in a very silly fashon. That is all.
            • Tsukiyono Omi
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 8, 2002

                o.o It could be true! XO It might explain some things!!
                That...or the basketball girls down the hall that always smoke pot are getting to me...I dont even have to smoke it, its just..there! I can smell it all the way down the hall! ::runs off, crying::

                ~Omichan