Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon 2003 registration is...open!

  • Natalie Slaughter
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 7, 2002
      Waah~ and what about those of us that have already registered, but lost our
      info a few mos ago... ? ^_^; Should I re-register... ? ^_^;

      Shiraishi Mayumi

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 8, 2002

        why don't you write to registration and ask them? ^_~

        *LOL* my answer would be no- reg still has your info and hopefully in the near future the check-your-status feature will be added, at which point your info will be re-sent to you anyway ^_^

        -Zeph ^_^
        Waah~ and what about those of us that have already registered, but lost our
        info a few mos ago... ? ^_^; Should I re-register... ? ^_^;
        Shiraishi Mayumi
        > Yes, you read that right. Due to the diligent efforts of our Registration
        and IT teams, you can now officially register for Yuricon 2003!

        > http://www.yuricon.org/Registry/index2.html
        >
        > Because the website itself has not been updated (and will not be for a
        little while, while we work a few kinks out, don't bookmark this page. We
        will probably be moving the Reg page eventually...but for now, for this
        Mailing List (and the announcement list) only - registration is open. :-)

        > Thanks to Jude, our Registration Chair for sucking up an amazing amount of
        agita while getting this done - and happy anniversary to her and her honey,
        too! :-)

        > The Happy Con Chair, Yuricon 2003

        Looking for a more powerful website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month.
        Register your domain name (http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads!
        http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/aHOo4D/KJoEAA/MVfIAA/cGIolB/TM

      • Lotus-chan
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8, 2002
          >Waah~ and what about those of us that have already
          registered, but lost our
          >info a few mos ago... ? ^_^; Should I re-register...
          ? ^_^;

          ...it's in the faq, people. ^^;;;;;;;;

          4. I've Received My Email Confirmation from Yuricon
          Registration--but I've Deleted It and It's Gone! What
          Can I Do?

          *gasp* How could you? You've lost one of our finest
          pieces of communication? No problem. Contact Yuricon's
          Registration at yuricon_reg@... to have it
          resent. Provide your name and the email address you
          used to register--we'll send you another email. Please
          give us 24 hours to respond to this request.

          http://finance.yahoo.com
        • Natalie Slaughter
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 8, 2002
            I did that MONTHS ago, and never got a reply... @_@

            Shiraishi Mayumi

          • Trixterpriest@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 12, 2002
              <<
              Thanks to Jude, our Registration Chair for sucking up an amazing amount of
              agita while getting this done - and happy anniversary to her and her honey,

              *does a little GoJudeGo! dance* =^.^=

              Congratulations as well to your anniversary!

              Kun
            • Kathryn Williams
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 12, 2002
                Congrats!