Look what I found!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2002
      I was doing what I always do at work, when I'm not working - surfing the
      'net, checking out how well Yuricon owns the keywords spaces I want to be in
      and guess what I found?

      I found this: http://mangaoh.topcities.com/Mymanga.htm#raku

      A shoujoai manga with better than decent art and somewhat less good English.
      It appears to be a work in progress, but what's on the site is pretty good.
      If you can, email the author and let her (I'm betting it's a her, since she
      is also a big Bronze/Zetsuai fan) know to do more!

      Enjoy. :-)