Sorta OT, but not quite...

  • Cyndy
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      I don't know if you all already know about this place, but there is a website called J-List

      that sells almost all of the common and daily Japanese items that you can find at fairly reasonable prices as well as region 2 and all region DVDs (adult and anime), hentai, doujins, Hello Kitty items, toys, DVD players (including the limited editon Studio Ghibli Totoro edition and region free) food and candy, etc.  I've been a shopper and member of their mailing list (which has great information about daily Japanese life and language).  Most stuff is regularly stocked, but some is limited quantity (like the Ghibli player).  If you do nothing but join the mailing list do it!  You won't regret it!

      Today the newsletter said they have a One Piece Going Merry ship that's also a game you can play.

      The place is based out of Japan, but some things ship from the states.  Check it out!  I love J-List!  They also have wholesale items for businesses, too!

      Cyndy