Does anyone know what this is from?

  • ProjectJ681ZERO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2002
      <PRE>Does anyone know what this is from?
    • iriachan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2002
        It's from an anime caled "Pita-Ten"

        - Helen

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2002
          is it yuri? I have no idea.... I am kind of stupid about this stuff ^_^
          watashi wa baka desu!!!!
        • Kathryn Williams
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2002
            No yuri at all.. It is about a little boy who a Angel and Devil fall in love
            with... Very Very cutsey... Teeth ache kind

            Jaa ne

            Kat

            > is it yuri? I have no idea.... I am kind of stupid about this stuff ^_^
            > watashi wa baka desu!!!!

          • Eldrick Tobin, Master of Perversion
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
              ProjectJ681ZERO@... wrote:

              ><PRE>Does anyone know what this is from?

              Pita Ten. Haven't watched any yet myself.
              --
              Eldrick Tobin
              "CONSUME any key when ready."