Showing of Spirited Away in Toronto on Saturday!!!

  • Drew Torrens
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
      The Toronto Film Festival is hosting Miyazaki's Spirited Away at 6PM on
      Saturday... The details are here:

      http://www.e.bell.ca/filmfest/2002/filmschedules/description.asp?pageID=sche
      d&id=267

      If you want details on the film festival in general, the site is:

      www.bell.ca/filmfest

      Advance Tickets are $13.50

      There are rumours that Miyazaki himself will be showing up for the
      screening. He appeared on a whim for the premier of Mononoke when it was at
      the Toronto Film Festival a couple years ago, and stated that he had a great
      time and wanted to return.

      ANYWAY, that being said, Kat and I are planning on going, so I was thinking
      if there were Toronto people from the list who also wanted to go, we could
      meet up ahead of time, and hit up kiki-wai's and/or find a cheap place for
      an early dinner...

      Let one of us know if you want to join us, and we'll make some plans!

      TTFN,
      Drew (the phantom roomate)
    • Immortalone
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002
        I might be going! But I dunno if I'll be joining you guys or whatever...
        :P I don't even know where it is. My friend Dinusha just invited me
        there, and she insists that I go with her. :D So maybe I'll see you and
        Kat there...?

        immo