Re: [Yuricon] Faith is back and AXNY, take two

  • Minionmancer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      >Getting ready for art collage come october. Currently i'm pissing and
      >moaning to myself about being unable to make it to Anime Expo New York
      >For the AMV contest cause all of my entries got in and i will not be
      >there to see the audiances reaction. 2 years of waiting waisted... Oh
      >well there's always AWA...... *breaks down*

      Hmm I think the email didn't go through, so -
      Which videos did you submit to AXNY?
      Does anyone know if Read or Die is a lesbian anime? Promotional cels of RoD were sold off at the Charity Auction at the end of the con. One cel features a woman groping another woman with glasses in a field of sunflowers, and the other had them again, this time with Glasses with her skirt hiked up and no panties. Both sold for under $200, despite the exceptional size (twice as large as regular cels), no negative space whatsoever, AND (I forgot to mention this before), signed by the director, the writer, and the artist.