Re: [Yuricon] Faith is back...

  • Eleanor Stevens
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 3, 2002
      --- Kate Mileur <angeltenshi@...> wrote:
      > Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding
      > like an uncultured
      > peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*

      Stay in the Dark Go not to the evil that Is Eliza
      Dushku!!! And for heavens sake stay away from that
      little Faith Sh--<CENSORED DUE TO ELLIES FOUL MOUTH>
      If you want someone to worship on scary leevels try
      Xena or Wonder woman or Ertha Kit in hr younger days.
      Plus there's always Shakira Latin America's Answer to
      Christina Agullera

      =====
      ~Tita

      "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

      http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • Immortalone
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 3, 2002
        Ha! I laugh at Shakira! The woman who can't dance! (Well, I can't dance
        neither. And it was my friend who said she can't dance...) Eliza Dushku,
        you WORSHIP on bended knees, pal! :P When Yuricon comes along, and if I
        go (lets hope I do...), we'll continue this argument in person ;)

        Eleanor Stevens wrote:

        > Stay in the Dark Go not to the evil that Is Eliza
        > Dushku!!! And for heavens sake stay away from that
        > little Faith Sh--<CENSORED DUE TO ELLIES FOUL MOUTH>
        > If you want someone to worship on scary leevels try
        > Xena or Wonder woman or Ertha Kit in hr younger days.
        > Plus there's always Shakira Latin America's Answer to
        > Christina Agullera
        >
        > =====
        > ~Tita
        >
        > "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)
        >
        > http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com
      • Eleanor Stevens
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 4, 2002
          --- Immortalone <immortalone@...> wrote:
          > Ha! I laugh at Shakira! The woman who can't dance!
          > (Well, I can't dance
          > neither. And it was my friend who said she can't
          > dance...) Eliza Dushku,
          > you WORSHIP on bended knees, pal! :P When Yuricon
          > comes along, and if I
          > go (lets hope I do...), we'll continue this argument
          > in person ;)

          *in her really fake Irish accent* Yer On buddy! If (I
          think I shalt have money by then ^.^**) I go you and
          an' I will continue this conversation In the err ...
          bowel's of ... umm.. Dang it I'll just burn Eliza
          Dushku pictures in effigy! YEAH! Or make Ryoko and
          Ayeka dolls get it on i dunno either one will do. ^.^

          =====

        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 5, 2002
            << Getting ready for art collage come october. Currently i'm pissing and
            moaning to myself about being unable to make it to Anime Expo New York
            For the AMV contest cause all of my entries got in and i will not be
            there to see the audiances reaction. 2 years of waiting waisted... Oh
            well there's always AWA...... *breaks down* >>

            I'm so sad that I won't be able to make it to AWA this year :( There's
            nothing like a 72 hour music video contest =^.^=

            *does a little sniffles dance*

            Kun
            ----'-,-{@
          • Sephiroth
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 5, 2002

              >I'm so sad that I won't be able to make it to AWA this year :( There's
              >nothing like a 72 hour music video contest =^.^=
              >
              >*does a little sniffles dance*

              How about i write up a report when I come back. ON another note i lost
              the AXNY AMV contest which i am kind of happy about since i'm pretty
              sure that the people who did win were there. Then there's the review
              somone wrote on the AMV mailing list (Didn't get a good review on any of
              my videos) but that dosent matter to me since the people on the forums said
              ">I loved your video. I can't stop listening to "Gravity of
              >Love" right now. Good job!
              Same Here. Love that Song!"

              Well who here is going to AWA mabye we could meet up or something.
              Exspect me at the DDR project 2 Permier (I did the first track!). That
              is all.