Re: [Yuricon] Faith is back...

  • Immortalone
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 3, 2002
      :o0
      WHAT?! You don't know the goodness that is Eliza Dushku?! I must educte
      you, young one! Eliza Dushku plays Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
      (That was when I first noticed her) and notable roles in Bring It On!
      (As Missy), Soul Survivors (as Annabel), The New Guy (as Danielle), and
      a whole bunch of other shows. One film that's coming out soon is City by
      the Sea where she plays Gina. In my opinion, she's a damn fine actress.
      And she's just... beautiful. :D go to www.edushku.com for more
      information, or I think Cheebs! has a pretty good page with good
      screencaps :D

      immo

      p.s. msg me for more info ;D lol

      Kate Mileur wrote:

      > Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding like an uncultured
      > peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*
      >
      > --Kate, who apologizes for lurking so long.
    • Eleanor Stevens
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 3, 2002
        --- Kate Mileur <angeltenshi@...> wrote:
        > Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding
        > like an uncultured
        > peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*

        Stay in the Dark Go not to the evil that Is Eliza
        Dushku!!! And for heavens sake stay away from that
        little Faith Sh--<CENSORED DUE TO ELLIES FOUL MOUTH>
        If you want someone to worship on scary leevels try
        Xena or Wonder woman or Ertha Kit in hr younger days.
        Plus there's always Shakira Latin America's Answer to
        Christina Agullera

        =====
        ~Tita

        "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

        http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com

        http://finance.yahoo.com
      • Immortalone
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 3, 2002
          Ha! I laugh at Shakira! The woman who can't dance! (Well, I can't dance
          neither. And it was my friend who said she can't dance...) Eliza Dushku,
          you WORSHIP on bended knees, pal! :P When Yuricon comes along, and if I
          go (lets hope I do...), we'll continue this argument in person ;)

          Eleanor Stevens wrote:

          > Stay in the Dark Go not to the evil that Is Eliza
          > Dushku!!! And for heavens sake stay away from that
          > little Faith Sh--<CENSORED DUE TO ELLIES FOUL MOUTH>
          > If you want someone to worship on scary leevels try
          > Xena or Wonder woman or Ertha Kit in hr younger days.
          > Plus there's always Shakira Latin America's Answer to
          > Christina Agullera
          >
          > =====
          > ~Tita
          >
          > "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)
          >
          > http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com
        • Eleanor Stevens
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 4, 2002
            --- Immortalone <immortalone@...> wrote:
            > Ha! I laugh at Shakira! The woman who can't dance!
            > (Well, I can't dance
            > neither. And it was my friend who said she can't
            > dance...) Eliza Dushku,
            > you WORSHIP on bended knees, pal! :P When Yuricon
            > comes along, and if I
            > go (lets hope I do...), we'll continue this argument
            > in person ;)

            *in her really fake Irish accent* Yer On buddy! If (I
            think I shalt have money by then ^.^**) I go you and
            an' I will continue this conversation In the err ...
            bowel's of ... umm.. Dang it I'll just burn Eliza
            Dushku pictures in effigy! YEAH! Or make Ryoko and
            Ayeka dolls get it on i dunno either one will do. ^.^

            =====

          • Trixterpriest@aol.com
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 5, 2002
              << Getting ready for art collage come october. Currently i'm pissing and
              moaning to myself about being unable to make it to Anime Expo New York
              For the AMV contest cause all of my entries got in and i will not be
              there to see the audiances reaction. 2 years of waiting waisted... Oh
              well there's always AWA...... *breaks down* >>

              I'm so sad that I won't be able to make it to AWA this year :( There's
              nothing like a 72 hour music video contest =^.^=

              *does a little sniffles dance*

              Kun
              ----'-,-{@
            • Sephiroth
              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 5, 2002

                >I'm so sad that I won't be able to make it to AWA this year :( There's
                >nothing like a 72 hour music video contest =^.^=
                >
                >*does a little sniffles dance*

                How about i write up a report when I come back. ON another note i lost
                the AXNY AMV contest which i am kind of happy about since i'm pretty
                sure that the people who did win were there. Then there's the review
                somone wrote on the AMV mailing list (Didn't get a good review on any of
                my videos) but that dosent matter to me since the people on the forums said
                ">I loved your video. I can't stop listening to "Gravity of
                >Love" right now. Good job!
                Same Here. Love that Song!"

                Well who here is going to AWA mabye we could meet up or something.
                Exspect me at the DDR project 2 Permier (I did the first track!). That
                is all.