Re: [Yuricon] Faith is back...

  • awill
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 2, 2002
      PGit wrote:

      > MmmmmCMASTER! Alright, I abhore Hamilton, but I don't
      > mind the GLBT. If only they weren't so damned cliquey
      > it'd be a lot cooler,

      Damn the cliquey torpedoes... full speed ahead!

      > and I'm hoping to get an executive position next year. Woo.

      There ya go... bash them into submission and mold them into
      the clique of your choice.

      > Frosh week is grossly dull, and I spent most of today in
      > food-poisioning haze from eating at the caf last night.

      Ouch! I hope you let the manager know. BTW, avoid cottage
      cheese like the plague.

      > otherwise, all is fabulous.
      >
      > ... I can't wait for the new season of buffy. Sad but
      > true, I installed an old All-In-Wonder to
      > circumnavigate the need for a TV in this place...

      Byakko hugs computer monitor and croons lovingly, "Who
      needs a stupid TV when I have youuuu!"

      Take care,
      Byakko
    • Kate Mileur
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 2, 2002
        --- Eleanor Stevens <captaintita@...> wrote:

        > --- Immortalone <immortalone@...> wrote:
        > > Whaahahah. So am I. I am God. :P But I worship Eliza
        > > Dushku. So... what
        > > irony!
        >
        > This is why I love this ML ;_; If God Worships Eliza
        > Dushku, Satan's Favorite TV show is Hamtaro.

        Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding like an uncultured
        peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*

        --Kate, who apologizes for lurking so long.

        http://finance.yahoo.com
      • Immortalone
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 3, 2002
          :o0
          WHAT?! You don't know the goodness that is Eliza Dushku?! I must educte
          you, young one! Eliza Dushku plays Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
          (That was when I first noticed her) and notable roles in Bring It On!
          (As Missy), Soul Survivors (as Annabel), The New Guy (as Danielle), and
          a whole bunch of other shows. One film that's coming out soon is City by
          the Sea where she plays Gina. In my opinion, she's a damn fine actress.
          And she's just... beautiful. :D go to www.edushku.com for more
          information, or I think Cheebs! has a pretty good page with good
          screencaps :D

          immo

          p.s. msg me for more info ;D lol

          Kate Mileur wrote:

          > Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding like an uncultured
          > peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*
          >
          > --Kate, who apologizes for lurking so long.
        • Eleanor Stevens
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 3, 2002
            --- Kate Mileur <angeltenshi@...> wrote:
            > Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding
            > like an uncultured
            > peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*

            Stay in the Dark Go not to the evil that Is Eliza
            Dushku!!! And for heavens sake stay away from that
            little Faith Sh--<CENSORED DUE TO ELLIES FOUL MOUTH>
            If you want someone to worship on scary leevels try
            Xena or Wonder woman or Ertha Kit in hr younger days.
            Plus there's always Shakira Latin America's Answer to
            Christina Agullera

            =====
            ~Tita

            "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

            http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com

            http://finance.yahoo.com
          • Immortalone
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 3, 2002
              Ha! I laugh at Shakira! The woman who can't dance! (Well, I can't dance
              neither. And it was my friend who said she can't dance...) Eliza Dushku,
              you WORSHIP on bended knees, pal! :P When Yuricon comes along, and if I
              go (lets hope I do...), we'll continue this argument in person ;)

              Eleanor Stevens wrote:

              > Stay in the Dark Go not to the evil that Is Eliza
              > Dushku!!! And for heavens sake stay away from that
              > little Faith Sh--<CENSORED DUE TO ELLIES FOUL MOUTH>
              > If you want someone to worship on scary leevels try
              > Xena or Wonder woman or Ertha Kit in hr younger days.
              > Plus there's always Shakira Latin America's Answer to
              > Christina Agullera
              >
              > =====
              > ~Tita
              >
              > "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)
              >
              > http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com
            • Eleanor Stevens
              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 4, 2002
                --- Immortalone <immortalone@...> wrote:
                > Ha! I laugh at Shakira! The woman who can't dance!
                > (Well, I can't dance
                > neither. And it was my friend who said she can't
                > dance...) Eliza Dushku,
                > you WORSHIP on bended knees, pal! :P When Yuricon
                > comes along, and if I
                > go (lets hope I do...), we'll continue this argument
                > in person ;)

                *in her really fake Irish accent* Yer On buddy! If (I
                think I shalt have money by then ^.^**) I go you and
                an' I will continue this conversation In the err ...
                bowel's of ... umm.. Dang it I'll just burn Eliza
                Dushku pictures in effigy! YEAH! Or make Ryoko and
                Ayeka dolls get it on i dunno either one will do. ^.^

                =====

              • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 5, 2002
                  << Getting ready for art collage come october. Currently i'm pissing and
                  moaning to myself about being unable to make it to Anime Expo New York
                  For the AMV contest cause all of my entries got in and i will not be
                  there to see the audiances reaction. 2 years of waiting waisted... Oh
                  well there's always AWA...... *breaks down* >>

                  I'm so sad that I won't be able to make it to AWA this year :( There's
                  nothing like a 72 hour music video contest =^.^=

                  *does a little sniffles dance*

                  Kun
                  ----'-,-{@
                • Sephiroth
                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 5, 2002

                    >I'm so sad that I won't be able to make it to AWA this year :( There's
                    >nothing like a 72 hour music video contest =^.^=
                    >
                    >*does a little sniffles dance*

                    How about i write up a report when I come back. ON another note i lost
                    the AXNY AMV contest which i am kind of happy about since i'm pretty
                    sure that the people who did win were there. Then there's the review
                    somone wrote on the AMV mailing list (Didn't get a good review on any of
                    my videos) but that dosent matter to me since the people on the forums said
                    ">I loved your video. I can't stop listening to "Gravity of
                    >Love" right now. Good job!
                    Same Here. Love that Song!"

                    Well who here is going to AWA mabye we could meet up or something.
                    Exspect me at the DDR project 2 Permier (I did the first track!). That
                    is all.