Re: [Yuricon] Faith is back...

  • PGit
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 2, 2002
      MmmmmCMASTER! Alright, I abhore Hamilton, but I don't
      mind the GLBT. If only they weren't so damned cliquey
      it'd be a lot cooler, and I'm hoping to get an
      executive position next year. Woo. Frosh week is
      grossly dull, and I spent most of today in
      food-poisioning haze from eating at the caf last
      night. otherwise, all is fabulous.

      ... I can't wait for the new season of buffy. Sad but
      true, I installed an old All-In-Wonder to
      circumnavigate the need for a TV in this place...

      ~ Alex (aka PGit)

      --- awill <ahwill@...> wrote:
      > Y'all are demented!
      >
      > So, how's school going? What classes do you have?
      > Found any gay friendly groups yet? Anime clubs?
      >
      > Byakko

      http://finance.yahoo.com
    • awill
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 2, 2002
        PGit wrote:

        > MmmmmCMASTER! Alright, I abhore Hamilton, but I don't
        > mind the GLBT. If only they weren't so damned cliquey
        > it'd be a lot cooler,

        Damn the cliquey torpedoes... full speed ahead!

        > and I'm hoping to get an executive position next year. Woo.

        There ya go... bash them into submission and mold them into
        the clique of your choice.

        > Frosh week is grossly dull, and I spent most of today in
        > food-poisioning haze from eating at the caf last night.

        Ouch! I hope you let the manager know. BTW, avoid cottage
        cheese like the plague.

        > otherwise, all is fabulous.
        >
        > ... I can't wait for the new season of buffy. Sad but
        > true, I installed an old All-In-Wonder to
        > circumnavigate the need for a TV in this place...

        Byakko hugs computer monitor and croons lovingly, "Who
        needs a stupid TV when I have youuuu!"

        Take care,
        Byakko
      • Kate Mileur
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 2, 2002
          --- Eleanor Stevens <captaintita@...> wrote:

          > --- Immortalone <immortalone@...> wrote:
          > > Whaahahah. So am I. I am God. :P But I worship Eliza
          > > Dushku. So... what
          > > irony!
          >
          > This is why I love this ML ;_; If God Worships Eliza
          > Dushku, Satan's Favorite TV show is Hamtaro.

          Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding like an uncultured
          peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*

          --Kate, who apologizes for lurking so long.

          http://finance.yahoo.com
        • Immortalone
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 3, 2002
            :o0
            WHAT?! You don't know the goodness that is Eliza Dushku?! I must educte
            you, young one! Eliza Dushku plays Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
            (That was when I first noticed her) and notable roles in Bring It On!
            (As Missy), Soul Survivors (as Annabel), The New Guy (as Danielle), and
            a whole bunch of other shows. One film that's coming out soon is City by
            the Sea where she plays Gina. In my opinion, she's a damn fine actress.
            And she's just... beautiful. :D go to www.edushku.com for more
            information, or I think Cheebs! has a pretty good page with good
            screencaps :D

            immo

            p.s. msg me for more info ;D lol

            Kate Mileur wrote:

            > Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding like an uncultured
            > peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*
            >
            > --Kate, who apologizes for lurking so long.
          • Eleanor Stevens
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 3, 2002
              --- Kate Mileur <angeltenshi@...> wrote:
              > Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding
              > like an uncultured
              > peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*

              Stay in the Dark Go not to the evil that Is Eliza
              Dushku!!! And for heavens sake stay away from that
              little Faith Sh--<CENSORED DUE TO ELLIES FOUL MOUTH>
              If you want someone to worship on scary leevels try
              Xena or Wonder woman or Ertha Kit in hr younger days.
              Plus there's always Shakira Latin America's Answer to
              Christina Agullera

              =====
              ~Tita

              "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

              http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com

              http://finance.yahoo.com
            • Immortalone
              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 3, 2002
                Ha! I laugh at Shakira! The woman who can't dance! (Well, I can't dance
                neither. And it was my friend who said she can't dance...) Eliza Dushku,
                you WORSHIP on bended knees, pal! :P When Yuricon comes along, and if I
                go (lets hope I do...), we'll continue this argument in person ;)

                Eleanor Stevens wrote:

                > Stay in the Dark Go not to the evil that Is Eliza
                > Dushku!!! And for heavens sake stay away from that
                > little Faith Sh--<CENSORED DUE TO ELLIES FOUL MOUTH>
                > If you want someone to worship on scary leevels try
                > Xena or Wonder woman or Ertha Kit in hr younger days.
                > Plus there's always Shakira Latin America's Answer to
                > Christina Agullera
                >
                > =====
                > ~Tita
                >
                > "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)
                >
                > http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com
              • Eleanor Stevens
                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 4, 2002
                  --- Immortalone <immortalone@...> wrote:
                  > Ha! I laugh at Shakira! The woman who can't dance!
                  > (Well, I can't dance
                  > neither. And it was my friend who said she can't
                  > dance...) Eliza Dushku,
                  > you WORSHIP on bended knees, pal! :P When Yuricon
                  > comes along, and if I
                  > go (lets hope I do...), we'll continue this argument
                  > in person ;)

                  *in her really fake Irish accent* Yer On buddy! If (I
                  think I shalt have money by then ^.^**) I go you and
                  an' I will continue this conversation In the err ...
                  bowel's of ... umm.. Dang it I'll just burn Eliza
                  Dushku pictures in effigy! YEAH! Or make Ryoko and
                  Ayeka dolls get it on i dunno either one will do. ^.^

                  =====

                • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 5, 2002
                    << Getting ready for art collage come october. Currently i'm pissing and
                    moaning to myself about being unable to make it to Anime Expo New York
                    For the AMV contest cause all of my entries got in and i will not be
                    there to see the audiances reaction. 2 years of waiting waisted... Oh
                    well there's always AWA...... *breaks down* >>

                    I'm so sad that I won't be able to make it to AWA this year :( There's
                    nothing like a 72 hour music video contest =^.^=

                    *does a little sniffles dance*

                    Kun
                    ----'-,-{@
                  • Sephiroth
                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 5, 2002

                      >I'm so sad that I won't be able to make it to AWA this year :( There's
                      >nothing like a 72 hour music video contest =^.^=
                      >
                      >*does a little sniffles dance*

                      How about i write up a report when I come back. ON another note i lost
                      the AXNY AMV contest which i am kind of happy about since i'm pretty
                      sure that the people who did win were there. Then there's the review
                      somone wrote on the AMV mailing list (Didn't get a good review on any of
                      my videos) but that dosent matter to me since the people on the forums said
                      ">I loved your video. I can't stop listening to "Gravity of
                      >Love" right now. Good job!
                      Same Here. Love that Song!"

                      Well who here is going to AWA mabye we could meet up or something.
                      Exspect me at the DDR project 2 Permier (I did the first track!). That
                      is all.