Re: [Yuricon] Tranlated Yokohama

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
      The story is simply about a robot who works at a cafe in the middle of
      nowhere years in the future. It is a soft and rather well written set of
      stories about her travels and the people she meets. I love it because it is
      not flashy or anything, plus there are a few shoujo ai moments. However this
      isn't a manga forever one. It is kind of slow moving. Has no action what so
      ever and well... I'm to tired to explain it all so here is an artical about
      the story.

      http://www.ex.org/2.4/27-yokohama.html

      jaa ne

      Kat

      > What exactly *is* YKK? x.x What's it about?
      >
      > Shiraishi Mayumi

      Get

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/