Re: [Yuricon] Tranlated Yokohama

  • Natalie Slaughter
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      What exactly *is* YKK? x.x What's it about?

      Shiraishi Mayumi

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
        The story is simply about a robot who works at a cafe in the middle of
        nowhere years in the future. It is a soft and rather well written set of
        stories about her travels and the people she meets. I love it because it is
        not flashy or anything, plus there are a few shoujo ai moments. However this
        isn't a manga forever one. It is kind of slow moving. Has no action what so
        ever and well... I'm to tired to explain it all so here is an artical about
        the story.

        http://www.ex.org/2.4/27-yokohama.html

        jaa ne

        Kat