Tranlated Yokohama

  • Kathryn Williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      This site has all of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou translated for download. Get it
      while you can because they drop anything that is licenced.

      http://www.mangaproject.cjb.net/

      jaa

      Kat
    • Natalie Slaughter
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
        What exactly *is* YKK? x.x What's it about?

        Shiraishi Mayumi

        > This site has all of Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou translated for download. Get
        it
        > while you can because they drop anything that is licenced.
        >
        > http://www.mangaproject.cjb.net/
        >
        > jaa
        >
        > Kat

      • Kathryn Williams
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
          The story is simply about a robot who works at a cafe in the middle of
          nowhere years in the future. It is a soft and rather well written set of
          stories about her travels and the people she meets. I love it because it is
          not flashy or anything, plus there are a few shoujo ai moments. However this
          isn't a manga forever one. It is kind of slow moving. Has no action what so
          ever and well... I'm to tired to explain it all so here is an artical about
          the story.

          http://www.ex.org/2.4/27-yokohama.html

          jaa ne

          Kat