Re: [Yuricon] [OT] Since Erica's at the con and unable to tell us...

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
      >From: "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...>

      >...Funimation announced they have the rights to One Piece.
      >
      >All 100 and counting episodes.

      Pfft - we insders have known that for *months!* LOL Cartoon Network wil be
      adding it to Adult Swim. I'm stoked, because that means legit DVDs - not HK
      subs that call Sanji "Sunkist." :-)

    • Eleanor Stevens
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
        --- Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:
        > Pfft - we insders have known that for *months!* LOL
        > Cartoon Network wil be
        > adding it to Adult Swim. I'm stoked, because that
        > means legit DVDs - not HK
        > subs that call Sanji "Sunkist." :-)

        Least Hiei isn't Kurama and Kurama isn't Hiei that was
        the best HK DVD EVER

        =====
        ~Tita

        "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

        http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com

        http://finance.yahoo.com
      • Trixterpriest@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2002
          << ...Funimation announced they have the rights to One Piece.

          All 100 and counting episodes. >>

          *does a little going merry dance*

          Now all we have to do is wait for the boxsets to come out ;)

          Kun