[OT] Since Erica's at the con and unable to tell us...

  • Sean Gaffney
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
      ...Funimation announced they have the rights to One Piece.

      All 100 and counting episodes.

      W00t!

      --SG
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
        >From: "Sean Gaffney" <sean@...>

        >...Funimation announced they have the rights to One Piece.
        >
        >All 100 and counting episodes.

        Pfft - we insders have known that for *months!* LOL Cartoon Network wil be
        adding it to Adult Swim. I'm stoked, because that means legit DVDs - not HK
        subs that call Sanji "Sunkist." :-)

      • Eleanor Stevens
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2002
          --- Erica Friedman <alecto_fury@...> wrote:
          > Pfft - we insders have known that for *months!* LOL
          > Cartoon Network wil be
          > adding it to Adult Swim. I'm stoked, because that
          > means legit DVDs - not HK
          > subs that call Sanji "Sunkist." :-)

          Least Hiei isn't Kurama and Kurama isn't Hiei that was
          the best HK DVD EVER

          =====
          ~Tita

          "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)

          http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com

          http://finance.yahoo.com
        • Trixterpriest@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2002
            << ...Funimation announced they have the rights to One Piece.

            All 100 and counting episodes. >>

            *does a little going merry dance*

            Now all we have to do is wait for the boxsets to come out ;)

            Kun