Re: [Yuricon] Faith is back...

  • Immortalone
    Message 1 of 26 , Sep 1 12:47 AM
      What's funny is... I AM SATAN ALSO! I AM EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE!!!
      BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ...and Hamtaro show is funny. Makes me laugh
      uproariously.

      Eleanor Stevens wrote:

      > This is why I love this ML ;_; If God Worships Eliza
      > Dushku, Satan's Favorite TV show is Hamtaro.
      >
      > =====
      > ~Tita
      >
      > "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)
      >
      > http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com
    • PGit
      Message 2 of 26 , Sep 2 8:16 PM
        MmmmmCMASTER! Alright, I abhore Hamilton, but I don't
        mind the GLBT. If only they weren't so damned cliquey
        it'd be a lot cooler, and I'm hoping to get an
        executive position next year. Woo. Frosh week is
        grossly dull, and I spent most of today in
        food-poisioning haze from eating at the caf last
        night. otherwise, all is fabulous.

        ... I can't wait for the new season of buffy. Sad but
        true, I installed an old All-In-Wonder to
        circumnavigate the need for a TV in this place...

        ~ Alex (aka PGit)

        --- awill <ahwill@...> wrote:
        > Y'all are demented!
        >
        > So, how's school going? What classes do you have?
        > Found any gay friendly groups yet? Anime clubs?
        >
        > Byakko

        http://finance.yahoo.com
      • awill
        Message 3 of 26 , Sep 2 9:47 PM
          PGit wrote:

          > MmmmmCMASTER! Alright, I abhore Hamilton, but I don't
          > mind the GLBT. If only they weren't so damned cliquey
          > it'd be a lot cooler,

          Damn the cliquey torpedoes... full speed ahead!

          > and I'm hoping to get an executive position next year. Woo.

          There ya go... bash them into submission and mold them into
          the clique of your choice.

          > Frosh week is grossly dull, and I spent most of today in
          > food-poisioning haze from eating at the caf last night.

          Ouch! I hope you let the manager know. BTW, avoid cottage
          cheese like the plague.

          > otherwise, all is fabulous.
          >
          > ... I can't wait for the new season of buffy. Sad but
          > true, I installed an old All-In-Wonder to
          > circumnavigate the need for a TV in this place...

          Byakko hugs computer monitor and croons lovingly, "Who
          needs a stupid TV when I have youuuu!"

          Take care,
          Byakko
        • Kate Mileur
          Message 4 of 26 , Sep 2 10:49 PM
            --- Eleanor Stevens <captaintita@...> wrote:

            > --- Immortalone <immortalone@...> wrote:
            > > Whaahahah. So am I. I am God. :P But I worship Eliza
            > > Dushku. So... what
            > > irony!
            >
            > This is why I love this ML ;_; If God Worships Eliza
            > Dushku, Satan's Favorite TV show is Hamtaro.

            Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding like an uncultured
            peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*

            --Kate, who apologizes for lurking so long.

            http://finance.yahoo.com
          • Immortalone
            Message 5 of 26 , Sep 3 12:16 AM
              :o0
              WHAT?! You don't know the goodness that is Eliza Dushku?! I must educte
              you, young one! Eliza Dushku plays Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
              (That was when I first noticed her) and notable roles in Bring It On!
              (As Missy), Soul Survivors (as Annabel), The New Guy (as Danielle), and
              a whole bunch of other shows. One film that's coming out soon is City by
              the Sea where she plays Gina. In my opinion, she's a damn fine actress.
              And she's just... beautiful. :D go to www.edushku.com for more
              information, or I think Cheebs! has a pretty good page with good
              screencaps :D

              immo

              p.s. msg me for more info ;D lol

              Kate Mileur wrote:

              > Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding like an uncultured
              > peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*
              >
              > --Kate, who apologizes for lurking so long.
            • Eleanor Stevens
              Message 6 of 26 , Sep 3 12:52 AM
                --- Kate Mileur <angeltenshi@...> wrote:
                > Amen To that... But, and forgive me for sounding
                > like an uncultured
                > peasant, but Who is Eliza Dushku? *ducks*

                Stay in the Dark Go not to the evil that Is Eliza
                Dushku!!! And for heavens sake stay away from that
                little Faith Sh--<CENSORED DUE TO ELLIES FOUL MOUTH>
                If you want someone to worship on scary leevels try
                Xena or Wonder woman or Ertha Kit in hr younger days.
                Plus there's always Shakira Latin America's Answer to
                Christina Agullera

                =====

                Message 7 of 26 , Sep 3 8:34 PM
                  Ha! I laugh at Shakira! The woman who can't dance! (Well, I can't dance
                  neither. And it was my friend who said she can't dance...) Eliza Dushku,
                  you WORSHIP on bended knees, pal! :P When Yuricon comes along, and if I
                  go (lets hope I do...), we'll continue this argument in person ;)

                  Eleanor Stevens wrote:

                  > Stay in the Dark Go not to the evil that Is Eliza
                  > Dushku!!! And for heavens sake stay away from that
                  > little Faith Sh--<CENSORED DUE TO ELLIES FOUL MOUTH>
                  > If you want someone to worship on scary leevels try
                  > Xena or Wonder woman or Ertha Kit in hr younger days.
                  > Plus there's always Shakira Latin America's Answer to
                  > Christina Agullera
                  >
                  > =====
                  > ~Tita
                  >
                  > "It's Showtime!"-Tita (Plastic Little the Adventures of Captain Tita)
                  >
                  > http://www.mindmeld.iwarp.com
                • Eleanor Stevens
                  Message 8 of 26 , Sep 4 12:10 AM
                    --- Immortalone <immortalone@...> wrote:
                    > Ha! I laugh at Shakira! The woman who can't dance!
                    > (Well, I can't dance
                    > neither. And it was my friend who said she can't
                    > dance...) Eliza Dushku,
                    > you WORSHIP on bended knees, pal! :P When Yuricon
                    > comes along, and if I
                    > go (lets hope I do...), we'll continue this argument
                    > in person ;)

                    *in her really fake Irish accent* Yer On buddy! If (I
                    think I shalt have money by then ^.^**) I go you and
                    an' I will continue this conversation In the err ...
                    bowel's of ... umm.. Dang it I'll just burn Eliza
                    Dushku pictures in effigy! YEAH! Or make Ryoko and
                    Ayeka dolls get it on i dunno either one will do. ^.^

                    =====

                  • Trixterpriest@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 26 , Sep 5 6:38 PM
                      << Getting ready for art collage come october. Currently i'm pissing and
                      moaning to myself about being unable to make it to Anime Expo New York
                      For the AMV contest cause all of my entries got in and i will not be
                      there to see the audiances reaction. 2 years of waiting waisted... Oh
                      well there's always AWA...... *breaks down* >>

                      I'm so sad that I won't be able to make it to AWA this year :( There's
                      nothing like a 72 hour music video contest =^.^=

                      *does a little sniffles dance*

                      Kun
                      ----'-,-{@
                    • Sephiroth
                      Message 10 of 26 , Sep 5 7:14 PM

                        >I'm so sad that I won't be able to make it to AWA this year :( There's
                        >nothing like a 72 hour music video contest =^.^=
                        >
                        >*does a little sniffles dance*

                        How about i write up a report when I come back. ON another note i lost
                        the AXNY AMV contest which i am kind of happy about since i'm pretty
                        sure that the people who did win were there. Then there's the review
                        somone wrote on the AMV mailing list (Didn't get a good review on any of
                        my videos) but that dosent matter to me since the people on the forums said
                        ">I loved your video. I can't stop listening to "Gravity of
                        >Love" right now. Good job!
                        Same Here. Love that Song!"

                        Well who here is going to AWA mabye we could meet up or something.
                        Exspect me at the DDR project 2 Permier (I did the first track!). That
                        is all.